[FFmpeg-user] FFMpeg problem using fieldmatch and decimate filters to IVTC

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Jul 21 17:03:54 CEST 2014

David Favor <david <at> davidfavor.com> writes:

> 1) transcode each video with no filters to produce
> normalized footage, same frame rate, noninterlaced.

The exact problem of the OP is:
How to get a "noninterlaced" video for the given
input file.
Iirc, he knows very well that a deinterlace
filter is no alternative because it permanently
ruins the video.

Please don't revive ancient threads, if you
have a sample for which inverse telecine
doesn't work, please provide it.
(Yes, I know I forgot about some samples
that were uploaded.)

Carl Eugen