[FFmpeg-user] MPEG TS output - muxing queue - max_interleave_delta

Luke Davis l1 at newanswertech.com
Tue Jul 22 10:32:33 CEST 2014

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014, Matej wrote:

> I have tried to use local TS file and -f lavfi -i sine as inputs and the
> muxing errors about delays start to show up immediately, so it's the same
> situation as with the video input and -f lavfi -i sine sound.
>
> Any ideas on what is causing the problem and how to solve it will be very
> appreciated :-)

Maybe an out there question, but what kind of hardware is this?  What is your
CPU and memory load like both while it's working, and while it isn't?
(Especially right when it starts having issues--about 55 minutes in, you said.)

I was seeing all kinds of timing issues, desynchronization issues, corrupted
streams, and so on, by only running on a 1.6 or 2.6 single core system.
Switched to a 2.8 multi core, with 8 GB RAM, and they all went away immediately.
Not exactly your problem, but some of it would happen after running fine for a
short time, and maybe there's some potential of relation.
Then again, maybe not--stab in the dark.

Luke