[FFmpeg-user] Assumefps() equivalent in FFMPEG

Eugene Gekhter egekhter at pixcel.com
Wed Jul 30 14:02:49 CEST 2014

In my avisynth workflow, I stretch the audio to 36% of its original rate to
get it to play at the right speed and with perfect sync with the video,
something like video.*assumefps(*18*)*.*TimeStretch(*rate=36*).*

*Eugene Gekhter* / CEO

(847) 272-8207/ egekhter at pixcel.com
*Pixcel* Office: (800) 557-3508
3336 Commercial Ave. / Northbrook, IL 60062
http://www.pixcel.com