[FFmpeg-user] Video with copyright

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Jun 4 18:42:01 CEST 2014

Massimo Battistel <battistel <at> gmail.com> writes:

> What I tried to point out is: I've added a parameter
> and audio stream was corrupted (audio packet dts
> reset to 0 in the middle of file).

Because you added an option that said "please
corrupt my audio stream."
(Of course I may be wrong but if the parameter
seems unneeded, I don't think my interpretation
is less likely than yours.)

> I think I should find a way to give you the
> sample...if you have a private mail, I can send
> you username and pass for our ftp.

That would only make sense if you want me to upload
the sample to our (public) http server.
And I believe there is a ticket with similar content.

Carl Eugen