[FFmpeg-user] Message about bounces

tim nicholson nichot20 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 11:43:39 CEST 2014

On 26/06/14 17:36, mark_a_lee-abeng at yahoo.ca wrote:
> I've been getting what I think are all the messages generated by the list but I got one not long ago saying my account had been suspended because of bounces and I needed to reconfirm.
>
> Is that normal?

For Yahoo yes, unfortunately. Its part of Yahho's new anti spam policy.
emails that claim to come from yahoo, must come from a yahoo mail sever
I am currently tying to find sensible way round this that doesn't impact
on everybody.

--
Tim.
Key Fingerprint 38CF DB09 3ED0 F607 8B67 6CED 0C0B FC44 8B0B FC83