[FFmpeg-user] How to get TBR in FFProbe JSON

Simon Thelen ffmpeg-user at c-14.de
Sat Jun 28 17:51:05 CEST 2014

On 28/06/14 at 11:22, Ramit Bhalla wrote:
> BTW, I came across this article
>
> https://github.com/x42/harvid/pull/2
>
> it says that r_frame_rate is inaccurate and deprecated and one should use
> avg_frame_rate instead. My testing here shows the r_frame_rate to be the
> correct one but the article saysotherwise.
>
> Any thoughts?
If the r_frame_rate looks like what you want, use that one.
If I gauge the faq entry correctly, they should only differ with
variable framerate content.
https://ffmpeg.org/faq.html#AVStream_002er_005fframe_005frate-is-wrong_002c-it-is-much-larger-than-the-frame-rate_002e

Also, could you please stop top posting when replying to this list?
It's considered rude.

--
Simon Thelen
Don't kiss an elephant on the lips today.