[FFmpeg-user] Unsupported codec with id 0 for input stream 1

Eugene Gekhter egekhter at pixcel.com
Sun Mar 2 19:15:34 CET 2014

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> What is "-r 16" supposed to mean?
> Please remove it, does it work without it?
>
> Carl Eugen

Yes, it works: "C:\bin\32\ffmpeg32.exe" -i
"D:\scripts\15807_Gaertner-8mm_1-7-01.mov" -y -vcodec prores_ks -profile:v
3 -pix_fmt yuv444p10le "E:\Gaertner\test.mov"

-r 16 I thought is the avisynth equivalent of
ffvideosource(clip).assume_fps(16)

I am attempting to have the prores file playback at the correct speed, i.e.
16 fps instead of 24 fps, without changing the actual number of frames in
the entire file - and ultimately, without re-encoding the video, even
though ProRes is arguably a lossless codec, I feel more comfortable using
the -vcodec copy command whenever possible.

Thanks,

p.s. I hope I posted correctly this time.

*Eugene Gekhter* / CEO and Owner
"Quality is King"

(847) 272-8207/ egekhter at pixcel.com
*Pixcel* Office: (800) 557-3508
3336 Commercial Ave. / Northbrook, IL 60062
http://www.pixcel.com