[FFmpeg-user] My recent post..

Guido Budack glaivy at yandex.com
Tue Mar 4 10:10:41 CET 2014

@Rio,

thanks so far for your advices and recommondations.
first, it's ffplay I ment of course and as such should my questions be handled.
popcorn.js was new to me and sounds interesting. unfortunately it isn't possible (on first sight) to use it 'on the fly'. I don't intend to save any stream to a temporary file - just streaming into the client and away. or is it possible to 'tunnel' the stream through popcon in some way.
Yes, I am aware of scripts so you can talk '.js' to me. :-/
Greets

Gee