[FFmpeg-user] Streaming h.264 SVC using FFmpeg

N. Syazrina M.A.S syazrinasheeotzz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 09:50:49 CET 2014

Pleasure Shruti,

I did, but somehow it doesn't work with SVEF even with the given example test sequence. Recently somebody did manage to use SVEF (with their own test sequence), wanted to ask them about it but they went MIA. MyEvalSVC is supposedly an improved version of SVEF, haven't tried it yet. Maybe you'll have a better luck with it. :)

Sincerely,
N. Syazrina M.A.S
CMSSP Lab AR3010 / NTT Research Lab AR4023
Faculty of Engineering.
Multimedia University,
63100 Cyberjaya,
Selangor.