[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg config options for VLC.

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Mar 10 10:21:35 CET 2014

Am 10.03.2014 04:26, schrieb batguano999:
> Bump

stop to bump this topic

you are on the wrong list for VLC related options as already
explained - ask on a VLC list or just try it out- finally
don't disable things if you don't know

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg config options for VLC.
Datum: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 19:47:09 +0000
Von: Tom Evans <tevans.uk at googlemail.com>
An: FFmpeg user questions <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 6:21 PM, batguano999 <batguano999 at zoho.com> wrote:

>> Are the config options for my build sane?
> Are there any other options that could be safely disabled?
> Bump

Your question makes no sense for this list. Are your options sane for
vlc? Ask somewhere where they talk about vlc..