[FFmpeg-user] Expert ffmpeg consult needed.

Rob Condon robcondon88 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 08:00:42 CET 2014

I have short 3 second video clips created using this command line:
ffmpeg -i $s_path -f image2 -loop 1 -r 2 -i $image_path -shortest -c:a copy
-c:v libx264 -r 29.97 -preset veryfast -pix_fmt yuv420p $ts_path

they seem fine however I am trying to join a bunch of them and the results
vary. Most times the audio plays much faster than the video.

I need someone to take my source files and determine how to sync them so
they can be joined properly.

I am willing to pay for this.

Thanks