[FFmpeg-user] libx265

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Tue Mar 25 19:22:41 CET 2014

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 20:44:10 +0800
"Object" <leachong at qq.com> wrote:

> I want to know the default profile~~~~
>

> It always prompt "Cannot open libx265 encoder."

Please include your ffmpeg command and the complete ffmpeg console
output. Otherwise we must make guesses instead of giving answers.

You should include the actual text instead of a screenshot. You can
copy from Windows command prompt and paste it into your email. Text is
easier to read and many times smaller in size (your message was barely
over the 250k size limit so you had to wait for me to approve your
message).