[FFmpeg-user] Any way to exclude timecode track from output?

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Fri Mar 28 17:28:01 CET 2014

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014, at 07:12 AM, Salmor wrote:
> I'm creating mxfs and I'm discovering (via mediainfo) that two timecode
> tracks are included SMPTE and MXF and the former is seeming to cause some
> compatibility issues. Is there any way I can exclude it when creating the
> MXFs?

How are you creating the file? Are you using ffmpeg? If yes, please show
the actual ffmpeg command and the complete ffmpeg console output.

We prefer ffmpeg/ffprobe over mediainfo. If you're using something else
then you should show information using ffmpeg or ffprobe (as in "ffmpeg
-i input"). Again, the complete console output is required.