[FFmpeg-user] FFMpeg problem using fieldmatch and decimate filters to IVTC

Steve Boyer steveboyer85 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:13:02 CEST 2014

Carl,

Try this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v9jp4pdxzad4a7g/djUTH4OYcA

I now believe that the problem I was having is entirely my fault: The
source video shifts between telecined with 3:2 pulldown at ~30 fps and
interlaced video at ~30 fps. When decimate is removing a frame of the
interlaced source, it is then chipping away at the entire video stream
length. Very quickly, the AV desync occurs. You are welcome to propose any
other theories that you might have, however.