[FFmpeg-user] FFMpeg problem using fieldmatch and decimate filters to IVTC

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu May 15 21:47:14 CEST 2014

L. Lee <llee040 <at> sbcglobal.net> writes:

> I don¹t claim to be an authority on this sort
> of transcoding process.

Me neither, I live in PAL-country...

> Steve made his examples publicly available

He provided a short telecined and a much longer
sample that is mostly progressive.
The long sample shows A/V desync unrelated to
the inverse telecine filters, I opened ticket #3640.

If you have a sample that shows issues with FFmpeg's
inverse telecine filter, and particularly if it
works better with MEncoder, please upload it!

Carl Eugen