[FFmpeg-user] FFMpeg problem using fieldmatch and decimate filters to IVTC

L. Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 26 19:08:35 CEST 2014

On 5/26/14, 3:23 AM, "Carl Eugen Hoyos" <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> L. Lee <llee040 <at> sbcglobal.net> writes:
>
>>  I tried several fieldmatch variations such as:
>
> To quote myself (May 18th):
> [quote]
> Please explain what's wrong with:
> $ ffmpeg -i sample.vob -vf pullup -r 24000/1001 -strict -2 -qscale 2 out.mov
> ?
> [/quote]
>
> Carl Eugen

I¹m quite sure that was the first thing I tried, and on trying again, I have
the same results as before. Transcoding with that command yields duplicates
of every frame for most scenes in the clip. So I¹m again uncertain that we
are referring to the same clip. We already agreed about how to transcode the
short clip. Both are available at
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v9jp4pdxzad4a7g/djUTH4OYcA and the one I¹m trying
to transcode now is the one named long.sample.vob. When I use the browser
widget in the interface to download to MM, the name of the resulting
download is ³long.sample.vob.mpg². I removed ³.mpg² from the name because of
what MediaInfo tells me that file contains.

Laine Lee