[FFmpeg-user] Reversed order of video audio after audio merging (0:0 audio, 0:1 video)

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue May 27 14:50:30 CEST 2014

Christoph Gerstbauer <christophgerstbauer <at> gmail.com> writes:

> How can I force that ffmpeg outputs always a video
> file where the video  stream is on first place (0:0)?

This works fine here with map as suggested by Tim
(if it does not work for you, it would be great if
could at least add the new failing command line)
but could you elaborate why you are interested in
a particular order? I wonder if you found a bug
and tried to analyze it yourself (this is often
not helpful).
Or do you have playback software that needs a
particular order? In this case, we may be interested
to know more about it.

Carl Eugen