[FFmpeg-user] How can I concat a video and audio to a longvideo?

RDP gliese849b at gmail.com
Tue May 27 20:24:52 CEST 2014

On 26 May 2014 07:53, v <dferererer at qq.com> wrote:
> I overcame it by using under a Linux system BUT:the result video is not correct,the attached audio is repeated manytime (My orignal >video file is longer than the audio file).

Be good to see the actual command line string you used. ( maybe link
to the files as well ).

I've stated what happened, when I tried with the command line I quoted, namely,

ffmpeg -i video_file1.mp4 -i audio_file.m4a -filter_complex '[0:0]  /
[0:1] [0:0]  concat=n=2:v=1:a=1' -strict -2 combined.mp4

I'll maybe try some different input files, see if behaviour is the
same.  If so, and its not I, whom is it being
counter-intuitive, and then maybe time to file a bug report?

Chris.,