[FFmpeg-user] Getting H264 elementary stream from mp4

Francois Visagie francois.visagie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:32:49 CET 2014

I experience the same accelerated playback, both with elementary
streams demuxed by ffmpeg as well as x264 itself.

Something else I noticed in the output file in both cases is that its
frame rate gets set to variable, although that patently wasn't the
case for input files I tested with, and there were no command line
options influencing frame rate.

In the case of x264, the --fps <framerate> option seems to solve the
problem, with <framerate> set to that of the input file. I haven't
tested with ffmpeg.