[FFmpeg-user] H264 (mts) interlaced to XVID interlaced

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Nov 16 22:54:30 CET 2014

radpopl <radpopl <at> gmail.com> writes:

> ffmpeg.exe -n -i "%%F" -c:v mpeg4 -qscale:v 4 -vtag xvid
> -flags +qpel *+ildct+ilme* -acodec libmp3lame -b:a 320k
> "%%~dF%%~pF%%~nF.avi"
>
> but ffmpeg crashed.

Command line, console output etc. missing.

Please understand that crashes are always
important but we can only fix them if we
are able to reproduce them...

> > > But destination file has an interlace artifacts,
> > > unacceptable...

If you don't want interlacing artefacts in your output
file but your input file is interlaced, you need to
add a deinterlace filter to your command line, please
test -vf yadif.

Please don't top-post here, it is considered rude,
Carl Eugen