[FFmpeg-user] screencast in WinXP

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Mon Nov 17 19:22:14 CET 2014

On 11/16/2014 10:56 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Pablo Rodríguez <oinos <at> web.de> writes:
>
>> From what I read in the documentation I wonder whether
>> this settings would work to capture both video (with
>> mouse) and sound from mic.
>
> The console output will tell you:
> If the start times are wallclock, audio and video will
> be (should be) in-sync, if not this is hard / impossible.

Many thanks for your reply, Carl Eugen.

Besides from the fact that audio device wasn’t detected (but I forgot to
copy the complete output), from your message I wonder whether I should
use_wallclock_as_timestamps as an option (sorry, but this is all Greek
to me).

Which value should it have in an old and slow computer? (I mean, when
the option is required to keep synced audio and video.)

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk