[FFmpeg-user] Parsed_pan_0 This syntax is deprecated. Use '|' to separate the list items

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Nov 18 13:44:46 CET 2014

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:39:02 +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> > I think online documentation should be fixed.
> Please consider sending a patch.

I have had one lying around here for the last couple of weeks - ever
since I got annoyed by that warning. (See some other thread here.)

I don't recall why I didn't submit it. I think I was annoyed by the way
pan handles arguments, but that can't be fixed without breaking
backwards compatibility.

Moritz