[FFmpeg-user] Creating screencap mosaic sheet issues
kosta.vlotis.manwin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:32:34 CEST 2014
I'm trying to create a screencap mosaic sheet similar to what is shown in
I'm running into a few issues:
- Firstly, I can't seem to figure out how to set the screencap interval.
I need to set the interval to 5 seconds.
- Secondly, I've played with some variations of the command and what
seems to be happening is the same sheet gets duplicating 5 times before
moving on to the next.
Screencap mosaic jpg images with the following specs need to be created:
- 5x5 tiles
- images must have a resolution of 160x90 @ 16:9
- the screencap interval must be 5 seconds.
- These must be created for the duration of the video.
Here is my command line (running the latest zeranoe windows build):
ffmpeg -i video.mpeg -vf
-qscale:v 3 -y %02d_sheet.jpg
Can anyone help?
More information about the ffmpeg-user