[FFmpeg-user] Right audio channel shifted

Celal Yasar Sahinoz yasar.sahinoz at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:07:54 CEST 2014

Dear All,
Just joined the mailing list.
Looking for a video player in a browser,  that will play:
mp4 video codec, aac audio codec, and floor audio, en, fr, ger, tr translations.
Each audio channel will be selected in the browser in most platforms.
I have managed to:
ffmpeg -i 00.mp4 -i 01.mp4 -i 02.mp4 -i 03.mp4 -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 1:0 -map 2:0 -map 3:0 -acodec copy -vcodec copy output.mp4
where output.mp4 is the video file with 4 audio stream muxed together. Now how can i play it in a browser.
Regards,
Celal Yasar Sahinoz