[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg - error

Chaganti, Ravi (RE-CON) Ravi.Chaganti at ReedElsevier.com
Mon Oct 27 16:02:24 CET 2014

Hi,

I am trying to make a package for ffmpeg. When I am running the configure command, it is giving the error.  Could you please help me in resolving the issue. OS is Oracle Solaris 10.

root at xxxx # ./configure --extra-cflags="-fpicfPIC" --extra-ldflags="-L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib" --disable-mmx --disable-protocol=udp --disable-encoder=nellymoser --disable-debug --arch=sparc --target-os=sunossunos --enable-cross-compile
gcc is unable to create an executable file.
C compiler test failed.

Your support is really appreciated in advance!!

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Chaganti.

Unix Engineer

Mobile : +44 7776162408

This email is from Reed Elsevier Group plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2746616, whose registered office is 1-3 Strand, London, WC2N 5JR, United Kingdom.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately. It should be noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.