[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg/ffserver h264 webcam streaming

Ricardo Mota ricardoflmota at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:32:15 CET 2014

But should't ffserver configuration file provide the encoding options,
namely *VideoCodec *libvpx?

With ffmpeg command I'm just feeding the raw video stream...

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Moritz Barsnick <barsnick at gmx.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 12:00:46 +0000, Ricardo Mota wrote:
>
> >    - http://pastebin.com/Z0ePhx3N
>
> Please always post logs to the list!
>
> > but when i try to run it with *ffmpeg -f v4l2 -input_format rawvideo
> > -pixel_format yuyv422 -framerate 25 -video_size 1280x720 -i /dev/video0
> > http://localhost:8090/feed1.ffm <http://localhost:8090/feed1.ffm>*, i
> get
>
> You're probably not encoding to webm. You need to add something like
> -c:v libvpx
> to your ffmpeg command line. But I'm just guessing, I can't test since
> I don't have libvpx.
>
> Moritz

Ricardo Frederico Leote Mota

<http://www.fct.unl.pt/>
Mestrado Integrado em Engenharia Electrotécnica e de Computadores - Nº 25154

<http://artica.cc/>
*http://artica.cc <http://artica.cc/>*  *faceboo**k*
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ArticaCc/196701617031031?ref=br_tf>  *blog
<http://artica.cc/blog/>*  *youtube <https://www.youtube.com/user/articacc>*
Embedded, Robotics and Control Systems Engineer @ Artica CC

We transform emerging technologies and art into *meaningful* human
experiences.
Artica digs electronics, education, robots, digital fabrication,
prototyping, and all things creative.

E-Mail : ricardoflmota at gmail.com
Phone : (+351) 92 442 19 71
Skype : rfl.mota