[FFmpeg-user] Automatic encoding of .ts files gives an inexplicable delay after muxing
streamin at elitemail.org
Fri Oct 31 09:29:56 CET 2014
Yes, I tried ffprobe as well, it doesn't show the tag. No program I tried so
far shows it (tried mkvinfo, Media Player Classic, ffprobe, ffmpeg -i,
mkvextract, mkvpropedit) except for mediainfo. I found a workaround though:
parse the mediainfo output, generate a tags.xml file with a script and add
it to the cut mkv file with mkvmerge --tracks 0:tags.xml. I feel dirty doing
this, but I didn't find any other way. It's probably not the best option.
When I find the time to do so, I'll dig around in the matroska
specifications and/or the x264 source code to see how they accomplish this.
View this message in context: http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/Automatic-encoding-of-ts-files-gives-an-inexplicable-delay-after-muxing-tp4667828p4667951.html
Sent from the FFmpeg-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the ffmpeg-user