[FFmpeg-user] mosaic with audio from live streams

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Sun Apr 5 13:39:20 CEST 2015

Hi,

I tried to make a mosaic with all video audio from the example below

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Create%20a%20mosaic%20out%20of%20several%20input%20videos

with live rtmp as input sources.
everything works well, unless the half of runs failed. I got a loop
of "ffmpeg missing picture in access .... no frames!" and had to rerun until
it works.

once it runs, for tests I use the same live stream for the 2 or 4 mosaic
units and
noticed that there is around 3 seconds difference between every mosaic
screen.
which means that from the 1 screen treated to the 4 there is around 9
seconds delay.

How to get the 2, 4 or more mosaic screens synced from each other with
the same
sync that the rtmp server?

Many thanks

Franck