[FFmpeg-user] Issue capturing stream

Stein Rune Risa steinrr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:27:32 CEST 2015

Hi!

Thank you for your answer. The reason for linking was because I thought the
screens were helpful. I did provide "a copyable" command line in the
thread. But I see your point.

I did try the following:

ffmpeg -i
http://nordond37a-f.akamaihd.net/i/no/open/e7/7ce57559d11e341d6048d128c40f8697701cb56/29ae0629-1b05-4b19b5a9-dd601ede6a0a_,141,316,563,1266,2250,.mp4.csmil/index_4_v.m3u8
-map 0:v -map 0:a -c copy test.mkv

I am still getting an error, but it is working fine if I use "-c:v" instead
- which I though only copied video?

I am unsure how the command line should look - maybe you could advise?

I tried -dn, but I could not get ffmpeg to accept it.

Best regards,
Ziggy