[FFmpeg-user] Has -t format changed?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 03:02:59 CEST 2015

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> Reading some old mails, this is apparently wrong,
> -t may have been an input option in the past.

Yes, I'm quite sure it worked in the past as I remember manually typing the
start time followed by the segment length (time), however the version I'm
referring to mifht be quite old as on windows my approach was to just
install the WinFF.org GUI then manually move its bundled ffmpeg.exe to a
dir in the path.

FC
act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell