[FFmpeg-user] Has -t format changed?

Bouke (VideoToolShed) bouke at videotoolshed.com
Sun Apr 12 12:45:53 CEST 2015

---- Original Message -----
From: "Sub Phil" <phil4000n at gmail.com>
To: "FFmpeg user questions" <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] Has -t format changed?

> In wich case one would want to have output limit, but unlimited input, viz
> why reading the all stream if it is to stop it's output????

Well, I need it to have two output streams with different durations.
One to get the end user to start working on a transcode ASAP, the other one
as full output that hopefully is done before the end user is finished with
the short version.

Have not yet got it to work (see my question from 2 days ago), but for this
weird case, it makes 'some' sense if it's put in the right place i could
imagine.

Bouke