[FFmpeg-user] How to set 3 specific metadata flags (ITU601/displayoffset) in FFmpegs IMX50 MXF-OP1a encoding?

tim nicholson nichot20 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 14:01:34 CEST 2015

On 13/04/15 11:48, Christoph Gerstbauer wrote:

>> Therfore I think the only sane approach would be to have them as user
>> settable flags which would take more careful thinking about...
> Yes, sorry, I didnt said it detailed: Yes a flag which can be enabled by
> the user would be the best solution for that.
>
> Do you think these 2 flags could be implemented in ffmpeg IMX encoding?

Only implementing for IMX feels wrong, and only including certain flags
for certain formats could be kludgy. As I say it needs thinking about,
and at the moment I am more involved in a deeper overhaul of the whole
mxf UL handling to try and make things more transparent, and as I am
about to go on holiday its not something that I have time to look at at
the moment...

--
Tim.
Key Fingerprint 38CF DB09 3ED0 F607 8B67 6CED 0C0B FC44 8B0B FC83