[FFmpeg-user] Avoid WARNINGS in ffmpeg stream output

Manikanta Vasu vasu.manikanta9 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 06:39:17 CEST 2015

Hi ,

I am using below command to receive the ffmpeg stream output (stdout) and
its returning stream along with the WARNINGS.

*adb screencap | /data/local/tmp/ffmpeg -loglevel panic -f rawvideo -s
1440x2560 -pix_fmt rgb0 -r 10 -i - -vf scale=281.25:500.0 -f image2pipe
-vcodec png -vframes 1 -*

This commands returns the linker warning along with the image stream
as WARNING:
linker: /data/local/tmp/ffmpeg has text relocations. This is wasting memory
and prevents security hardening. Please fix.

I just want to avoid those kind  warnings.Kindly give me out of here.

Regards
Vasu