[FFmpeg-user] Senior Windows consultant required

Sagara Wijetunga sagarawmw at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 19:24:50 CEST 2015

Hi all
We have an audio/video player system currently running on Apple Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9), Linux and FreeBSD.
The player system is written in C programming language with SDL2, ffmpeg and many other external libraries.
The player system consists of a media segmentation program, a player and a daemon.
We want to get the entire player system to port to run on Microsoft Windows OS (ver. 8.X), and finally package it to an one downloadable package for Windows 8.
Our development team is Unix masters, and they need consultancy from a senior developer who understand both Unix and Windows worlds to get the player system successfully ported to Windows.
We prefer a senior developer who commits code to SDL, ffmpeg or similar open source projects.
We require to complete the porting within two weeks once started and most probably require to consult everyday.
Please write to sagarawmw at yahoo.com to discuss detail.
All communications will be treated very confidential.
Best regardsSagara