[FFmpeg-user] need some help

Henk D. Schoneveld belcampo at zonnet.nl
Sun Apr 19 23:08:51 CEST 2015

On 18 Apr 2015, at 23:07, Sandro Henriques <sandro at canaca.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am looking for someone who can help me with live streaming h264 quality
> adjustments.  I have been trying for some time but can't seem to strike a
> good balance between bandwidth and quality. I am willing to pay for it.
> Please contact me if you have the skills to proceed forward.
I don’t know what you have been trying, but the crf function should exactly do what you want. You can try with values between 19 and 30, 23 being the default value. You should be able to trust your eyes for quality and can save files for a certain amount of time. So you see for yourself for what quality which average bitrate is needed.