[FFmpeg-user] Any suggestions on action camera for streaming?

Anthony Griffiths neuronetv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 00:24:03 CEST 2015

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 10:51 PM, Ricardo Kleemann
<ricardo at americasnet.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm having a hard time researching action cameras because none of the ones
> with wifi mention much about streaming, other than ios/android apps.
>
> I wanted to have ffmpeg access a live stream from a camera
>
> I know it's possible to connect to a gopro to access http streaming. Does
> anyone know of any others that enable a url that could be used with ffmpeg?
>
> Thanks
> Ricardo

not sure I understand you 100% but I'm unaware of any cameras that can
actually run ffmpeg themselves. If the camera is wifi the streaming
can be done with a laptop or notebook on the same lan as the camera.
Some cams can push out rtsp and that's easy to stream.