[FFmpeg-user] bat file problem

James Heliker james.heliker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:03:15 CEST 2015

I think that doubling the % symbol because you are executing from a bat
file will help, ie.  img%%1d.bmp

That said, I prefer using "-pattern_type glob" so your command would
look more like this:

    ffmpeg.exe -framerate 1/10 -f image2 -pattern_type glob -i
    'img*.bmp' temp.avi

I hope that helps!

  - James