[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg - avfoundation Audio stutters / sounds broken with screen capture [sample, config, output included]

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sun Apr 26 18:05:37 CEST 2015

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 06:56:18 -0700, kevin wrote:

> Furthermore, as mentioned in my first email, with -i "0:0" [FaceTime
> camera and mic] both audio and video is great. The problem is only
> with -i "1:0".

Just to confirm (though I know that's what "N:0" means): So you're
using the same audio input in both cases?

> With -vn audio quality is great, no problem at all.

Interesting. So it seems like a performance or sync problem, though I
don't really see why. You might want to experiment whether a fast x264
preset changes anything.

>  Option framerate not found.

Okay, you version of ffmpeg is too old. I think this option was only
added in March of this year, I don't know how that maps to ffmpeg
releases like yours.

Moritz