[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg - avfoundation Audio stutters / sounds broken with screen capture [sample, config, output included]

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Apr 27 04:34:56 CEST 2015

kevin <kevincastiglione <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > Unrelated:
> > Please remove the following options, they don't do
> > what you think they do or are the default:
> > --arch=x86_64 --as=yasm --disable-shared
> > --enable-static --enable-pthreads
> > --enable-postproc --enable-bzlib --enable-zlib
> > --enable-filters --enable-runtime-cpudetect
>
> I wanted a standalone binary, and that is why I
> built with --enable-static,

--enable-static is the default but it will not build
a static standalone binary.

> and didn't want it to depend on external library
> based from here:
> https://github.com/csparker247/ffmpeg-static.git

The binary as built by you depends on the following
dynamic libraries:
lame, x264, libfdk and some system libraries that
afaik you can't easily remove from your system.

> Will removing these configure options help solve
> the problem?

No, it would just make it easier to see if there
is a problem in your configure line (like using
--enable-nonfree twice).

Carl Eugen