[FFmpeg-user] ffserver crashes from time to time

En Figureo Canal figureo56.com at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:27:43 CEST 2015

ffserver crashed again. I’m connected via ssh to the server and this time I
had two windows opened: one running ffserver with gdb and another one just
to monitor. I was feeding the server from my home pc with ffmpeg like this:

Ffmpeg –rtbufsize 1500M –f show audio=”input” –vn –acodec libmp3lame –ab
128k –abufsize 256k http://ffserverip:8090/feedname.ffm

I had three clients connected via rtsp, one with vlc, another one with a
rtsp player, and another one with another player on iPhone.

When I closed the app on the iphone the server just crashed without any
message and locking the ssh ffserver window and no output but, the other
window still worked.

Now, how can I get the trace to send it to the list? Here’s an image of the
ffmpeg on my pc: http://www.figureo56.com/images/ffmpeg-error-48.jpg