[FFmpeg-user] ffserver crashes from time to time

En Figureo Canal figureo56.com at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:00:37 CEST 2015

I can't find any log at all of what really happened, but this is how the
crash occurs:

As stated on a previous post, I'm feeding the server from my home pc like
this:

ffmpeg –rtbufsize 1500M –f show audio=”input” –vn –acodec libmp3lame –ab
> 128k –abufsize 256k http://ffserverip:8090/feedname.ffm

<Feed radio56.ffm>

>         File /root/radio56.ffm
>
>         FileMaxSize 200K
>
> </Feed>
>

>> <Stream radio56.sdp>
>
>         Feed radio56.ffm
>
>         Format rtp
>

>>         AudioBitRate 128
>
>         AudioChannels 2
>
>         AudioSampleRate 44100
>
>         AudioCodec libmp3lame
>

>>         NoVideo
>
> </Stream>

I'm listening to the stream on iPhone running MDC Live Media Player.
Sometimes if I close the app while receiving the stream causes the server
to crash. This time I had to do it several time but, it crashed it.