[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg not working on server

Waleed Afridi waleedafridi89 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:45:40 CEST 2015

Hi

I am using ffmpeg for video conversion, i already configure it on my locale
server(WAMP) which work perfectly with shell_exec(escapeshellcmd(code));

For completed code PFA

When i online that on dedicated server(linux) with path (Path to the
binary: /usr/bin/ffmpeg )

It cannot convert video and also thumbnail, but generate empty video and
blank image

I already attached my locale(my locale setting.png) and
online(Makechange.tv library.PNG) library installed info
If my code is not correct for server than let me know the correct one.

Thanks

--

*Waleed Afridi*
*Web Engineer*