[FFmpeg-user] HLS one liner from /dev/videoX

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Apr 30 11:36:02 CEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 17:05:27 +0800, Kai Hendry wrote:
> Whoa, I try to be as detailed as possible and then I get criticized
> for including too much stuff?! :) Email attachments suck, that's why I
> didn't include the tarball.

Well, within three lines of email, you posted three links:
> Here is the report log: http://s.natalian.org/2015-04-30/ffmpeg-20150430-102645.log
> http://ix.io/icO is what I saw
> Here is the tarball of the output http://s.natalian.org/2015-04-30/output.tar.gz

Which of the three is what? Am I supposed to look at them all? And yes,
attaching 850739 and 4252 bytes of log would have been okay. Okay, the
former is quite large, but it's obvious which very large section could
have been stripped...

The information was not necessarily too much, just very ... unsorted.

:-)

Moritz