[FFmpeg-user] Convert .256 to avi with audio

André Luís Duarte andrelduarte at yahoo.com.br
Sat Aug 1 19:35:43 CEST 2015

What we do not understand is how the H264Player.exe displays the video
with audio. I'm concluding that the security system records video with
audio in a proprietary format that only H264Player should be able to
run. I'm still inexperienced in this type of manipulation, but that's
what it's looking. I sought to know how the system is implemented, and
there is a camera that records video and an external microphone to
record audio, thus inserting the audio stream in the video must occur
into the system that records files.