[FFmpeg-user] [FFMPEG2.7.2] HLS adding empty timed text ID3

Ahmed Mkaouar mkaouar.a at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:34:58 CEST 2015

Good morning,

I am using ffmpeg to create HLS streams, apparently my .ts files contains
only two kinds of streams 'VIDEO & AUDIO', compared to other streams I
could find as samples, it is missing a metadata stream, some call it timed
text metadata.

In most cases this stream contains no information, but still, it is present
in the ts files, apparently my player needs the stream to be present
otherwise it crashes.

How can I add the timed text metadata stream to my ts files? Thanks
--

Ahmed MKAOUAR