[FFmpeg-user] -bm_channels flag not working?

Thomas Langhorst t.langhorst at moovit.de
Thu Aug 20 10:13:44 CEST 2015

Hi,

I hope I am writing to the correct eMail address. If not, please let me know.

I have a question concerning ffmpeg and the ‘-bm_channels’ flag.

According to an entry in a forum, the ffmpeg documentation seems to be wrong. It states that this option is not implemented yet. Can you maybe tell be something about the status of the implementation or another way to capture multiple audio channels?

I am using a Decklink SDI 4K and am trying to capture 8 audio channels via SDI.
At the moment I found a workaround: I am using Linux and bmdcapture, but I would much rather like to use windows and ffmpeg.

Best regards,
Thomas Langhorst

Tel:	+49 221 / 677 82-1994
Fax:	+49 221 / 677 82-198
email:	t.langhorst at moovit.de <mailto:t.langhorst at moovit.de>
Web:	http://www.moovit.de <http://www.moovit.de/>
Kennen Sie schon unseren Newsletter? Jetzt hier anmelden <http://www.moovit.de/newsletter>!

 <http://www.moovit.de/>	MoovIT GmbH	Schanzenstraße 6-20 | Spulenfabrik 1.4
HRB Köln 74531	D-51063 Köln
MoovIT bei Social Media: Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/moovitgmbh> | XING <https://www.xing.com/companies/moovitgmbh>
MoovIT GmbH Geschäftsführer: Wolfgang Felix, Jan Fröhling, Katja Meyer, Rafael Hutter, Tobias Trumpfheller.

Please consider the environment before printing this email!