[FFmpeg-user] Not using all resources

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Mon Aug 24 23:28:05 CEST 2015

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 22:48:05 +0200
"Henk D. Schoneveld" <belcampo at zonnet.nl> wrote:

> Here I had attached 2 screenshots, but they somehow disappeared.

I'm assuming some contenting filtering occurred because your message
contains the "X-Content-Filtered-By: Mailman/MimeDel 2.1.16" header.

Content filtering that occurs on this mailing list:

* text/html attachments (including if these are subparts of a multipart
  message) are stripped in this mailing list and converted to
  plain/text.

* Files with certain extensions are also stripped: exe, bat, cmd, and
  the usual suspects.

However, I don't know what your original message looked like. Providing
the raw, original message may provide some clues.

> Not possible to do that on the list ?

Normal images are possible unless they cause your message size to
exceed 250k. If that occurs then a mailing list monkey will have to
manually approve/reject it depending on file size and how the monkey
feels at the moment.