[FFmpeg-user] OTT Playout server

Mettavihari D tv.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 06:35:05 CEST 2015

Greetings List Member.

I have a small job if there is someone who can take it on.
It is a paid job and can be done off hours.

I have a server with a number of Video files.
I have several playlists which I need to multicast as a udp rtp streams

The system must be duplicate-able
I will be streaming out 30 streams on one or 2 CDNs
Presently we stream 12 streams on a similar setup. (learntv.lk)
However this is different as it is for OTT.

It should be able to run on Debian 7 and Debian 8
Those are the 2 requirements from the OTT provider.
I do not think that is an unreasonable request of them ;-)

Time duration of the job = two week.
Servers has already been setup.

If you can handle this then please contact me on mettavihari at gmail dot
com
and we can discuss the finer details of the setup.

regards,
Mettavihari

--
Streaming video from http://learntv.lk