[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg input mluticast stream

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Fri Dec 4 10:57:28 CET 2015

On Thu, Dec 03, 2015 at 09:56:15 +0500, Mohammad Shakir wrote:
> Moritz,

> If you want to check this script on live, I can give you access  of my
> server ssh.

Mohammad, I helped you with your first issue, which was easy to solve
*for me*. Now you are stuck at a different problem, the nature of which
I know nothing about, and instead of addressing the *whole list*, you
address me personally, even by personal e-mail? I have a day job, you
know. ;-)

Moritz

P.S.: