[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg input mluticast stream

Mohammad Shakir shakirz1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:45:57 CET 2015

Dear Mortiz,

The E-Mail of Dec, 02 I did not received so I email you on personal address.

Now I will try to update ffmpeg and will post my finding on group list and
thanks for your help on my first issue.
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>